Nov 14, 2011

Lazy Daisy Tutorial


This time I planned to post some tutorial about hand embroidery. Hence  starting with easier stitch Lazy daisy. This stitch is associated with chain stitch family that’s why known as “detached chain” stitch also. Lazy daisy is best suited for petals. You may see this stitch on a saree in one of my previous posts.
a.       

    Bring out the thread from the backside of the fabric at point “A”.

 Reinsert the needle very close to “A, and bring out at “B” loop the thread around the needle. And pull the needle.



 Insert the needle outside the petal. 


     Here are the some  lazy daisy flowers.




No comments:

Kurthi - Re-designed

Hello   Readers How are you? I am doing well; my kid is having vacations now and he keeps me busy all the time. So I am unable to car...