Jun 28, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Dear friends,

I wish to share some happiness with you all. I received a versatile blogger award from Ranjana. I thank Ranjana for considering me. It’s  glad to follow her on   Ranjana’s craft blog

 

 


 
As per the rules Seven random things about me ….
  1. I enjoy telling stories to my son.
  2. Even though it’s junk; potato chips are my weakness.
  3. I miss rainy days of my hometown Dharwad.
  4. I can’t watch scary movies. 
  5. In my life time at least once I wish to visit Venice.
  6. I love reading Kannada books.
  7. People around me say that I talk too much .... hmmm and I agree with them :)
Now it’s time to passing the award to

Last the rules of accepting the award
  1.     Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
  2.      Share 7 random things about yourself 
  3.    Nominate bloggers for the award.
  4. Leave a comment on nominated blogs.
 

8 comments:

Leelagovind said...

thank you sunayana for choosing me for this versatile Blogger award.It really feels great to be a part of blogosphere.

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU & TO THOSE WHO RECEIVE AWARD FROM YOU.

[Please remove the
"word verification' from your blog which gives lot of strain & pain to us to offer our comments]

Spicy-Aroma said...

Congratulations dear on your award and thanks a ton for passing it to me! :)

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to visit this web site, i am visiting this web site dailly and take good data from here every day.

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews all the time along with a mug of coffee.

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise what you are speaking about!
Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =). We will
have a link exchange arrangement between us

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my friend who told me regarding this site and now this time I
am browsing this web site and reading very informative content
here.

Kurthi - Re-designed

Hello   Readers How are you? I am doing well; my kid is having vacations now and he keeps me busy all the time. So I am unable to car...