Mar 25, 2013

Kurthi - Re-designed



Hello  Readers
How are you? I am doing well; my kid is having vacations now and he keeps me busy all the time. So I am unable to carry out any big embroidery projects.
 
 That’s why a small experiment with ready made kurthi and it hardly take time to complete. 
  Last week bought white a Kurthi which is already with simple printed patch on the border and neck line.  I have tried some lazy daisy design around the neck and boarder.  Here I have used threads matching to the design of the patches.

 Now this is the the result… hmmmm… not so bad I think… hmmm …what you say?? 

OK friends see you soon …. Have a good time







 
Before - After :)














3 comments:

Hema Raajen said...

Ist time in your blog.

Lovely work. :)

Sunayana said...

Thank you Hema for visiting and liking my blog,

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Just wow!

There was an error in this gadget